Monday, May 28, 2012
Day 4: Hunting for Treasures
Jenn: I'm not sure when it's going to set in that it's really summer vacation. I suppose after a few days of not having to get up at 8 I'll catch on! We went to Wichita for lunch with Matt, then we headed over to The Museum of World Treasures. If you've never been there, you should go! It's an awesome mish-mash of privately collected artifacts including the 3rd most complete T-Rex skeleton in the world and tons of other amazing stuff (mummies, shrunken heads, etc.). On our way back to Matt's we passed some of the MX trucks coming up from the race in Dallas...very exciting for at least one person in our car. There may have been some waving and shouting out the car windows as we passed each truck and took pictures. ;) After a refreshing nap I attempted to overcome my ADD enough to work, and the girls played softball with S. 3 games this week, then the lake this weekend...should be a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment