Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 6: I'm Beginning to Believe It's Summer or It Rained!


Jenn:  Summer is beginning to sink in around here; last night Matt came for Belle's game, and since he was coming back for Maddie's tonight he just slept here.  He got up to go to work at 6, and when he came out into the living room woke me up, so I got up made him breakfast, and saw him off before taking my aching back (the living room chair is my favorite, but sleeping in it did not agree with me last night) back to bed.  And then...it was 10:30.  Oops!  Talk about wasting time!  The girls swam this afternoon; it's so strange to have them going off to do their own thing without me!  They weren't very careful about applying sunscreen, though, so I made them watch this video as a reminder about how important it is:

Maddie's first game was supposed to be tonight, but it got canceled due to rain.  We ended up coming home and hanging out, watching the storm, and playing Phase 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment